I am extremely excited to be joining the BBC Good Food Show Blogger Community this year!! I LOVE this fab foodie event, so as you can imagine I’m beyond excited to be getting more involved with it when it returns to Birmingham on 12-15 June for the BBC Good Food Show Summer show!
It’s set to be one of the best days out this summer! See some of the nation’s TV favourites including Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Glynn Purnell, Frances Quinn, James Martin, John Torode, Atul Kochhar and Tom Kerridge plus many more (see the full list here) all cooking live on the Supertheatre. Pick up tips, treats and ingredients from some of the country’s top speciality producers in the Producers’ Village. Be inspired by the Good Food Bakes & Cakes Village, enjoy fabulous shopping opportunities from the 100s of exhibitors, and book a table in the BBC Good Food Kitchen. See the full list of features at this summer’s show here. Visitors to the show also gain free entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live, packed with ideas for growing your own deliciously fresh ingredients.
And as member of the show’s official blogging community, I’m giving away 2 pairs of general admission tickets to my readers!!
To enter simply:
1. Follow me @taylahc25, retweet my tweet about the competition and tweet me the name of your favourite restaurant
You can enter using one or both methods, and a maximum of 2 entries per person will be counted. The winners will be picked at random and announced on Twitter and Facebook on Monday 5th May
Not a winner? To book tickets and for more information on the BBC Good Food Show Summer please visit bbcgoodfoodshowsummer.com or call 0844 581 1341. Buy your tickets before 30th April 2014 and quote the discount code “MB20” to receive 20% discount too!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run from Sunday 27th April to Sunday 4th May
- A maximum of 2 entries per person will be counted
- The winner will be notified on Monday 5th May
- All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday 14th June
- Tickets do not include a seat in the Supertheatre
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- Tickets will be mailed out directly to the competition holder by River Street Events. It is the responsibility of the competition holder to forward tickets to the winners. Competition holder to confirm receipt of tickets and subsequent delivery to winners to River Street Events.