A few weeks ago I shared my Black Garlic Pesto and Prawn Tagliatelle recipe using the first of The Garlic Farm products I received at the BBC Good Food Show Bloggers Meet Up. And here’s another of their fab products that I’ve become addicted to – Onion Marmalade with Garlic. It’s so tasty, sweet and has a delicious hint of garlic in the background. Paired with goat’s cheese in this stuffed chicken recipe makes for a heavenly combination and takes this simple dish to the next level!
The BBC Good Food Show Summer kicks off tomorrow (Thursday 12/6) where you can pick up some of The Garlic Farm’s products along with lots of other foodie products from all of the fantastic exhibitors at this year’s show! Get 15% off your tickets by quoting ‘BSF20’ when you book online or by calling 0844 581 1341.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 chunky slice of goat’s cheese, around 15-20g
- 1-2 tsp of The Garlic Farm Onion Marmalade with Garlic
- 2 slices unsmoked bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6
2. Make a pocket in the chicken breast by cutting a slit along the side
3. Spread 1 tsp of The Garlic Farm Onion Marmalade with Garlic inside the pocket and top with the slice of goat’s cheese (crumble the goat’s cheese if it’s easier)