This dish came about after 2 failed attempts at making dinner one night last month…and it turned out that 3rd time really is lucky! Lamb goes really well with the sweet roasted butternut squash and creamy crumbled feta cheese, and the three are delicious wrapped up in some warm tortilla wraps for a quick and easy midweek meal.
- Around 200g lamb fillet
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, or a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 2-3 mini tortilla wraps
- Preheat the oven to 200C or gas mark 6
- Place the cubed butternut squash onto a baking tray and sprinkle over a pinch of pepper and paprika, and drizzle with oil. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until soft
- Meanwhile mix together the garlic and rosemary with a tsp of oil, then pour it over the lamb fillet and spread over until it is all covered. Put the lamb on a baking tray and roast in the oven for around 30 minutes until fully cooked
- Once the lamb is cooked, remove it from the oven and leave it to stand for a few minutes before slicing into chunky strips
- To assemble a wrap, place the lamb and butternut squash down the middle and crumble over some feta, then enjoy!