Cheesecakes are great all year round – fact! But this white chocolate and raspberry one is perfect to pull out for a Valentine’s Day inspired dessert.
- 250g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 3 tbsps of butter, melted
- 300g of white chocolate
- 280ml of double cream
- 250g of cream cheese
- 250g of mascarpone cheese
- 250g of fresh raspberries
1. Combine the melted butter and crushed digestives, then press into the base of a 20cm spring form cake tin. Place this in the fridge to chill whilst you make the topping.
2. Break up the white chocolate, then melt it in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Once completely melted, allow it to cool slightly.
3. Beat the cream, cream cheese and mascarpone in a bowl until well combined, then stir in the melted white chocolate
4. Gently fold in 2/3 of the raspberries into the cheesecake mix (trying not to break/squash them), then pour it onto the biscuit base
5. Finish by decorating the top with the remaining raspberries, then chill for 2 nights in the fridge until set
6. Slice up and enjoy!