**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
I’m super excited to have been invited to a private cooking class with Omar Allibhoy and Olive it! in April. And I get to share my excitement with you all now by hosting a fantastic competition for 2 lucky winners (and +1s!) to also attend one of the tapas cooking classes with Omar too!
Olive it! is a culinary concept that aims to bring a sparkle to traditional olives by incorporating them into your cooking in new and exciting ways! There’s no limit to your imagination and to help you bring this olive ‘explosion’ to life, they’re offering you the chance to win a once in a lifetime olive cooking course with celebrated Spanish chef Omar Allibhoy!
On Thursday 9th April (12 – 3:30pm), you and one guest will experience hands-on tuition in a professional cookery school in Birmingham, The Orange Kitchen Cookery School. In this exciting cooking course you will be inspired to get creative in the kitchen and learn how to make a selection of delicious tapas using olives with the ‘master of tapas’ himself. Omar Allibhoy will take you on a culinary journey where you can explore the exciting flavours of the Mediterranean and learn how to make a selection of beautiful and mouth-watering dishes that will impress friends and family. Each session ends with a delicious feast of all the food prepared, accompanied by some carefully selected wines.
To be in with a chance of winning 2 tickets to Omar’s cooking class you need to:
- Follow me on Twitter – @taylahc25
- Retweet any of my tweets about the competition
- Tweet me telling me what your favourite tapas dish is
To enter via Facebook – like the status and comment below telling me what your favourite tapas dish is!
Terms and conditions:
- To enter the competition you must do all three of the above via Twitter or all two via Facebook
- The competition will end on Friday 6th March at 12pm and no entries after this time will be counted
- Two winners will be picked at random and announced on Saturday 7th March
- Each winner will get two tickets to the cooking class on Thursday 9th April, 12 – 3:30pm at The Orange Kitchen Cookery School in Birmingham
- The winner’s contact details will be passed onto Storm Communications who are organising the event