The BBC Good Food Show Summer sponsored by Lexus is back for another Summer at the NEC Birmingham! It promises to be a great foodie day out, with a host of fabulous chefs and experts lined up to ensure visitors have a top class foodie experience.
- A start-studded talent line up featuring Tom Kerridge, James Martin, Mary Berry CBE, John Torode, Michel Roux Jr., Michael Caines MBE, John Whaite and Jo Wheatley
- Top entertainment in the 2,000 seat Supertheatre sponsored by Kenwood featuring top chefs and experts cooking live, and every advanced ticket includes a seat!
- The Summer Kitchen Stage is another base for watching live cooking and chat! Featuring Eat Well and Bakes & Cakes themed sessions and a few Michelin starred chefs!
- Stoves Live Cook Stage – top chefs and foodies will give demonstrations on how to create the best seasonal dishes and will also be giving away some fabulous spot prizes to lucky audience members.
- Ludlow Producer Market – an area of the show dedicated to a fantastic collection of producers from Ludlow and the Marches. With a Farmers Market ambience and the chance to pick up some ‘not on the high street’ produce, it is a must for all food lovers.
- Producers Bursary Award Winners – this years deserving winners of the highly coveted award for small independent producers are: Blackberry Cottage, Chazwinkles and Gregor’s Umami Dressings.
- BBC Good Food Champions – our handpicked selection of approved producers exhibiting their outstanding artisan food and drink. The line up this year includes local favourites Pip’s Hot Sauce and Urban Herbs, exciting new companies like Flapjackery, Pomora Good Food and The Hebridean Food Company along with old favourites The Handmade Scotch Egg Company, Cornish Cheese Co and Cotswold Gold Rapeseed Oil.
Buy tickets online here or call 0844 581 1341 – make sure you quote BL15 to get 15% off too!